There are many ways to help in Bath XR. Not only by coming along to actions (all non-violent and the vast majority with zero risk of arrest!) but also by helping the groups who make it all happen. All of the roles are pretty flexible in terms of time commitment. We will provide as much assistance and advice as possible, so that you can make the most of your chosen role.
If you’re interested in any of these opportunities, or if you have any questions you’d like to have a chat about, please email: email@example.com
We are looking for help in our M&M team (support and training given for all roles):
- Facebook admin – posting articles (provided by others or your own), responding to enquiries.
- Instagram admin – posting images and stories.
- Website support – publishing content (provided by others or your own), updating calendar.
- Photographer/Videographer – taking photos and video at events to publish on our social media channels and to provide to our media contacts.
We are looking for a joint co-ordinator for this working group, which focuses on welfare; arrestee support; nature connection; conflict resilience.
We are looking for a joint coordinator for this working group, which helps BathXR to run smoothly by establishing clear processes and roles in a non-hierarchical way.
We are looking for an organiser to take care of the planning and logistics side of our talks and training events.
The current External Coordinator for Bath XR is looking for someone to take over the role. It would suit someone who wants to help connect and integrate our local group with the wider XR network. Things are changing in the way XR is being organised nationally, so it’s an exciting time to get involved. Below is the mandate for the role:
- Relays outside XR news to the group – directly in meetings and via appropriate comms
- Is a member of Basecamp (or new XR platforms) through which he/she is connected with other LG coordinators
- Is the link to the regional and county coordinators and gets their newsletters
- Gets ‘internal’ newsletter
- Participates in Zoom calls with the county/regional coordinator depending on regional context
- Liaises with county-level Working Groups when necessary (Media & Messaging, Talks & Trainings)
The Internal Co-ordinator works closely with the Co-ordinators Group which comprises representatives from each Working Group and meets weekly to share information. You would be at the heart of Bath XR playing a key role in keeping people up to date with what’s going on.